Sign in to follow this  
Guest JC316

epower ZU-550W power supply.

Guest JC316

sold

I have this same PSU, excellent quality. I recommend it for people who want a good PSU with 2x 6 pin PCI-E connectors. I love the turbo fan button, too :D. It glows a strong blue color.

Bump

Guest JC316
I have this same PSU, excellent quality. I recommend it for people who want a good PSU with 2x 6 pin PCI-E connectors. I love the turbo fan button, too :D. It glows a strong blue color.

Bump

Ah, thanks for the bump. It really is a good quality unit, way better than my old antec smart power was. I just needed more juice to fuel my overclocking habits.

Guest JC316
for future refence you'll also need to add the current date to the verification picture...thanks

Bah, missed that part. Sorry, I will do that next time. I have over 1000 positive feedback on ebay and 8 on heatware. So I am on the level, not gonna screw anyone :)

Guest JC316
Thank you...and thanks for the PM...:)

No problem. I can get you a pic of the PS with the current date on it if you want.

If anyone is curious about me as a seller, just ask T-Ski, I have done business with him before. I know what it's like to buy from a guy with so few posts :eek2:.

Sign in to follow this