Is Newegg an understanding company????

Branjo

This will make you laugh, I hadn't slept When I ordered my new build (first mistake) so it kept getting declined. I was scratching my head for a while as I had plenty of money in the account and couldn't understand why.

So I made another account and tried to buy with that, Its my wifes card as we just use the one account, but since I recently started using the firefox email client, the email address I made for the new newegg account were going into my junkmail folder and immediately getting deleted and when I got a failed email from newegg I assumed it was for that but it was from the 2 or 3 times I tried the other account with an expired debit card, So after a good night sleep I logged back into the old account and realized that I had updated her name from maiden to her married name and also fixed the new card info and submitted the order again, 976 bucks worth, So Im getting mixed tracking info saying delivery on the 9th and one for the 10th, So I get all the stuff tonight and I notice they have sent me another 22" monitor, then I remember the other account and holy . its all gonna come again tomorrow, am I in deep . with the wife or what!

So I sent the customer care an email saying what a dumbass i was and is there anything I can do.

I know I can return it all within 30 Days but am I gonna get stuck with shipping it all back or should I say to the UPS guy that I didnt order any of this and not accept delivery or just accept it and risk the 15% restocking fee??

I would love too but its not just the monitor, its another $1000 of stuff I don't need lol

But anyway, as my title asked, They indeed are a great company, got an email saying there is no problem and just decline the shipping and when it all gets back to them they will refund 100% of what I paid including the shipping. They also said even if I don't deny shipping and someone receives the items, as long as I don't open them the same refund will be given. That is simply awesome news and now I won't be getting divorced :D

Quote from Reel "I would deny delivery, call newegg and your credit card company and tell them what happened, might get slapped with a fee though. Not absolutely sure of course, that's never happened to me."

Spot on my friend, I was on flashchat last night and thats what Raiderfan said too. I was expecting them to be annoyed and hit me with a fee, but the email couldn't have been more understanding, I think i'll be a good guy and help the UPS guy carry it back to the truck cause the UPS weighs 35lbs on its own and its the size of a loaf of bread..lol.

Great Customer Service......Thats what everybody likes to hear.....hell.....its worth a few extra dollars per item, to know you are dealing with a company that is going to watch out for you. for the most part, they have some of the best prices, but like i said, even if it was a LITTLE more, it is worth it to me, instead of saving 3 dollars on the sale, then you cant get service and support

Deny the package from delivery and forward them the newegg denied confirmation emails.

lol.. looking at your sig im seeing you read the denied purhase from newegg saying WHAAAAAT ! over and over.

So, what did you order?

lol, I know dude , I bought a DVDRW drive like a month ago but the card expired just after it arrived, I should have had a good sleep before ordering it all and the constant failure emails was driving me nuts, i was even on the flashchat thing with newegg and they were trying to put the order through as well, and they didn't once ask me about the expiration date on the card...lol

For my original order it should have been :

22" WS Acer

2 x 160Gb WD

1 x 250Gb WD

2 x Gigabyte P35 DS3R

2 x Arctic Freezer 7 Pro's

1 x OPTI UPS

1 x OCZ StealthXStream 600w

1 x MS Wireless keyboard and Mouse

but I bought double that...oops:D

Just freaking glad I bought the Quads,8800's,RAM and Cases somewhere else or i'd be on the street. Never mind my online shopping with newegg being protected by hackers, I need to be protected from me

If newegg hadn't of been so cool about it, I would have been bumping the . out of my forsale post every ten minutes...lol

PS when you have nearly wiped out your wifes rainy day account don't say "Hey in a few weeks we'll be laughing about this". Her voice went that high pitched only dogs could hear her.

EDIT: BTW Wangerin, I just saw team america for the first time a few days ago, now I get your avatar, that freaking bit is just too damn funny