Power switch issues

Hello everyone, i'm here asking for help with my motherboard and basically the problem is that:

the power switchs of the mainboard stopped working, the one on the case and the EZ one too. Simply the card won't boot at all like there is no power but the standby led on the card are lit. I can only start it removing and inserting the main plug on the board some times (with the PSU switched to ON). Once started, it works perfectly and has no problem, and if I hit the power switch, the PC shut down properly. I've tryed another PSU with no results so what can i do now? System details are in the signature.

Thankyou anticipately for the help and really sorry for my english :)

Welcome to the Street :)

Sounds like it's probably a dead/dying PSU. Most of us here aren't fond of the ThermalTake power supplies. (even with a dead PSU the standby LEDs still come on)

It's also possible that the pins in the main power connector (of the PSU) are bent and aren't making a proper connection.

Maybe is possible that the connectors on the main power connector have some problem, but i have some dubt about that. And about the PSU, i've tryed another PSU without results, if the PSU is dead/dying, it's agony it's lasting 4-5 month and that is strange imho. Thanks anyway for your help, i think i will try another PSU :sad:

If you got 5 months outta that ThermalTake, be happy :tooth: j/k

make sure no part of the motherboard is touching part of the case where it shouldn't. Maybe you could try a test build without the case? Find an anti-static surface, like placing the motherboard on top of an antistatic bag, on top of a box, and hook everything up that way, see if that changes the way it behaves. It definitely sounds like a PSU/short circuit/powering problem.