Week #5: news, notes, & smack!

Angry_Games

jesus christ PLEASE come and curse the Rapist or bless his opponent and finally let him lose a xxxxing game!!!

It's looking pretty good isn't it?

It might really come down to which Favre decides to show up tomorrow night. Even still, I can't see him doing better than 25 points in any game really, and I bet Reggie Bush and Lee Evans can cover that no problem. A freakin losing team might knock the rapist off his pedestal. :(

Oh wait, nvm. I'll STILL be the only one in first place. :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling pretty good about this week.

How are you doing there Buck?

Oh wait, I've gone ahead of you in points.

And two players for Monday night. woo-hoo

Sniff, sniff, smells like a win for me, or did someone in Californ-I-A poop their britches, LOL

Capitol M, small c, Capitol L-O-V-I-N spells McLovin :D

It's looking pretty good isn't it?

It might really come down to which Favre decides to show up tomorrow night. Even still, I can't see him doing better than 25 points in any game really, and I bet Reggie Bush and Lee Evans can cover that no problem. A freakin losing team might knock the rapist off his pedestal. :(

Oh wait, nvm. I'll STILL be the only one in first place. :D

A losing team? I didn't know 4 wins 3 losses was a losing record lol. Hopefully Champ and Dre run a couple pic 6's on Favres butt tomorrow night.

Sorry I haven't had much time to smack talk been busy as hell and working 7 days a week. Still keeping up on my team just don't have time to get on here much lately.

Sorry I haven't had much time to smack talk

No problem, if you had utilized it to it's full potential I'd probably have already wet myself.

Now to see Favre have a terrible game and reduce me to tears. :(

Sorry on your record, apparently I have dyslexia or some ..

BTW thanks technodanvan for the TE he's kicking a little bit of butt himself.

No problem, good to see that Clark was shut down today. Probably would have been nice to have Gates right about now. Damn trading.

And now beings the inevitable losing streak...

Guest Buckstitch
Feeling pretty good about this week.

How are you doing there Buck?

Oh wait, I've gone ahead of you in points.

And two players for Monday night. woo-hoo

Sniff, sniff, smells like a win for me, or did someone in Californ-I-A poop their britches, LOL

Capitol M, small c, Capitol L-O-V-I-N spells McLovin :D

Im doing fine soundx98

I still have one player you have one hurt and one will share carries with DeShawn Wynn so it not over yet. No poop here you must of farted.:D:D

Im doing fine soundx98

I still have one player you have one hurt and one will share carries with DeShawn Wynn so it not over yet. No poop here you must of farted.:D:D

LOL

Great smack Buck :D

You made my morning

Guest Buckstitch

Well I need Favre to pass only to Jennings so I hope Favre gets 33 points sorry Cabana Boys your going down :nod::nod: