Week #5: news, notes, & smack!

Angry_Games

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Buckstitch

No smack here tonight 3 of my starters are out and my bench sucks so I have no chance to win. Cabana Boys will go to 6 and 0 f*** me :mad::mad:. I will more then likely have the lowest score this week to. :sad::sad: So heres to you Cabana Boys :beer:beer

No smack here tonight 3 of my starters are out and my bench sucks so I have no chance to win. Cabana Boys will go to 6 and 0 f*** me :mad::mad:. I will more then likely have the lowest score this week to. :sad::sad: So heres to you Cabana Boys :beer:beer

Some sort of ploy to reduce the smackdown you're gonna receive?

It might work, who knows. Everybody has bad games, maybe all of my guys will have them on the same day.

I wish :):)

Hey, if any one of your guys accidentally puts up another 30 point game I'm finished. It's happened before, even to me. But I still dominated whoever that was...the team with both T.O. and Crayton I think. Good luck buddy. :)

+1 for the Cabana Boys recognizing the dominance of Priest Holmes and the ubercrappiness of LJ.

Yay worst F***ing team in the league...

Well I'm down for the count...

You're actually projected to win this one 82-77. ;)

You're missing some key players, but you can still win this one. By the way, you have a pretty stellar team, how the hell haven't you won a game yet?

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/boxscore?leag...w=scoringperiod

This is the game I'm concerend with though, I need the Dawg to clean up the only other 4-1 team (besides the soon to be crushed buck forkerstitch) so that I will reign supreme above all!

Edit:

I KNEW I should have started Cleo Lemon today. Damn it.

Guest Buckstitch

Ok Ok I’m done you can pull the fork out now. For me to win I need 55 points from Joey Harrington and Atl D/ST :rolleyes::rolleyes: and NYG D/ST to have no points looks bad for me. :sad::sad: