Week #5: news, notes, & smack!

Angry_Games

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I have Nick Folk who is kicking for Dallas so it should make it even more interesting! C'mon Buffalo, keep them to field goals!! Ha ha ha... well at least it's in Buffalo so hopefully they play with a little more zippity doo da dee!

Could also hope for a gajillion interceptions and fumbles on the QB's part, along with a touchdown and some yards to Evans.

I'm with you all the way dude, can't have any fairies beating up on the AFC!

Guest InFeKtioN

Another nice write up A_G !

So ...... it seems that Tech is the bullseye for awhile huh ?

Dont feel Bad tech ! its lonely at the top ! You know we'll fix that record for you when the InFeKtioN's come to town ! Maybe some others will take some from you on the way .... Which wont be so great for me ... kinda like the David and Goliath thing.

Just remember all ! That there will be 4 Team in the Playoffs.

And to remind you of what Angry said .... make sure you check/fix/change your team around ...... allot of injury's and BYE's going on .... so pay attention !

Dont feel Bad tech ! its lonely at the top !

And it's nice and quiet. I imagine it's exactly how God feels. Coincidentally, I happen to have him on my team in his alternate form (Brett Favre).

You know we'll fix that record for you when the InFeKtioN's come to town !

You were already in town and were rolled the first time. As such, you're already my property and will do what the Cabana Boys tell you to do.

Maybe some others will take some from you on the way...

Doubt it. Carl has the best chance in Week 7 when Favre, Gates, and Jennings take the day off. But then Carl is barely beating a team with 4 bye's and I have 3 secret weapons coming to town shortly.

I've beaten both the high-scoring teams in my schedule already, I just have to "play" them again.

You bore me with your mediocrity. Come back when you have game.

Update:

Interception returned for a touchdown on the first pass! Suck on that Romo. If Cadavermaker gets his first win tonight against one of the top NFC teams, that's going to be more embarrassing than the beatdown Infektion gave to another top NFC team. I love it. It's going to be difficult for both Yukon and the Teachers to both lose tonight though...NJ has a strong lineup but every point he gets will go to the Teachers, and he'll need a minimum of 30 to ensure victory. Guess we'll have to hope for more interceptions from Romo and the AFC sweep of the NFC #1's will be complete!

Update #2!!

Interception #2 on second pass attempt! Ahahahahaha!

Update #3 & #4

Really Romo? 4 interceptions? I didn't think it was possible, but it's looking REALLY good for the Maker's.

hey infektion only won because there was a serious lack of moral with my team so I took them all go karting this weekend.

...and because the NFC sucks. ;)

Good idea though, I might have to do that with my team. Favre loves going to the go-kart races. He jumps on little children and steals part of their souls to keep himself going.

WOW, WHAT A GAME!!!!! Entertainment off the hook! I was going for Buffalo but big deal because that was good football! I want to start singing the American anthem!

To top it all off there were Dallas field goals galore and TO was kept off the board for my fantasy win! NFC, NFC, NFC!