Mobo is booting up but no signal to monitor.

Hello guys,

I have a DFI lanparty nf4 ultra-d board and when I start my comp everything works, the fans are spinning and everything is fine except for signal to monitor. I also have 3 red lights on the mobo and 2 amber/yellowish light one close to the 3 red lights and one amber/yellowish light by the ram. After doing some research, it can possibly mean that it could be the ram issue but can be something else? It was working fine the last few days and all of a sudden one day no signal.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I did not install anything at all. I also cleared the cmos as well. Took the battery out changed the pins and waited 30 seconds and put it back together and still same problem. Is there any other way to resolve this issue?

Try taking one stick of RAM out and test them individually in the orange memory slot nearest the top of the board. Also, disconnect all non-vital parts as harddrives, optical drives, PCI cards and so on while doing this. Have you got any other RAM to test with? If nothing works you could try doing a long CMOS clear over night, actually helped me once. If nothing works, I would try rebuilding the system from scratch, reseating your CPU and so on. If it still doesn't work, you probably have to do it the hard way: test everything individually :(