cases, parts, etc...

no-control

I will email pics of actual item to prove I own these items and will furnish personal info to interested parties upon request. HEAT = no-control. All Items are OBO

I prefer paypal. Willing to trade & local pick up is ok.

IMG_0388_640x480.jpg

Lian Li black Optical Drive cover $8 ea shipped 1 sold to ripken204 still have 1 left

3Ware escalade 7506-4LP PATA RAID cards. Great cards paid over $200

$50 shipped

IMG_0380.jpg

Linksys Wireless 802.11b PCI card - $10 shipped

Dynex Wireless 802.11g PCI card - $25 shipped

478 P4 combo - P4 2.0 (478) + ECS AGP mobo + Radeon 7k series video card.

$75 shipped

AudioVox PVR1000 - Small PVR with screen comes with all acessories. bought on ebay for $75 for a project. Didn't work the way I had hoped.

$30 shipped

OLD P1 laptop 32mb ram, 2gb hdd - make offer

Will trade for:

1GB DDR

Lian li cases

xbox360 stuff

PS3 stuff

anything interesting

Please bump

ThermalTake Tai Chi - SOLD

CoolerMaster CM Media 280 case with VFD and Remote. SOLD to owcraftsman

CoolerMaster 4-in-3 device module - SOLD to T_ski

eVGA 7800GTX KO AC3 - SOLD

Belkin N52 gamepad - SOLD

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you please post pictures of the actual products?

Not really. I'm 32 have a real job as an architect, I own/oversee an aerodynamics company, and I have a 10 year old son who races. I have . to do, I don't have that kind of time.

I can understand the pricier items...but really people an $8 drive cover needs a pic to prove I own it? Or a clapped out laptop?

I understand the need for buyer protection, but my heat is + and I'm offering personal contact info to interested parties, as well as secured payment.

That Htpc case is looking sweet have all the accessories for it?

Original box? How do you plan to ship?

YGPM

Yes I have all accessories & will ship in original box. Will ship via UPS or FedEx ground. Unless you require something special.

Pics up for the skeptics

Not really. I'm 32 have a real job as an architect, I own/oversee an aerodynamics company, and I have a 10 year old son who races. I have . to do, I don't have that kind of time.

I can understand the pricier items...but really people an $8 drive cover needs a pic to prove I own it? Or a clapped out laptop?

I understand the need for buyer protection, but my heat is + and I'm offering personal contact info to interested parties, as well as secured payment.

No need for an attitude but thanks for posting the pictures. :cool:

While it is obvious you own the products, a pic with the current date and your username on it, is required by the recently amended FS rules.

(26) You MUST provide Image Verification of the product(s) you are selling. You MUST Provide a CLEAR picture with your Member Name and the CURRENT date. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made. This goes for all members.

If you need help with this, check this thread:

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58838

There's really no way you can test the eVGA 7800GTX KO AC3? Even just a quick 3dmark run will do the trick, I'd be interested IF it works.

For me it's not proof you own them it's more to see current condition. I got burnt once on a Reservoir that I bought site unseen great trader rating to boot. When I got it the inside of the res was fogged and stained and it was missing the plug. Needless to say I was not a happy camper. Pics eliminate the confusion and help you sell the merchandise as well. I like to hand write my handle and the current date on a 3x5 card that eliminates the "O those are old pics" comment. You need a thick skin on these forums. Good Luck

Totally understand and to be honest I missed the updated rules. My apologies for any percieved attitude. I'm a busy guy and it's getting rediculous to sell anything online anymore with all the hoops you need to jump through on various forums.

And no I don't have any way of testing that card assume it's a paperweight, if it works when you plug it in then you scored. so far only the processor and water blocks were good that came off that PC. and I bought the whole thing for $50. I swear she had dragged the pc a few miles behind a car.