How much is my main rig worth?

ReelFiles

Just open a F/S thread and list what you would like to get, you can always drop the price and take offers.

With the prices being thrown out here to build a 939 system from used parts you can move into AM2 or low end C2D. Not really a sellers market right now.

here i'll help you out....Dibs on the drives..;)

the bad thing is we all spent good money on our parts especially the AMD stuff and then Intel comes and blow those prices away...

As I mention to you...you will have to find a buyer that really wants that stuff....because you have to think like they would...why would they buy your stuff at a higher priced used than they could by AM2 ot C2D new for...

I know it's kinda a slam but it's the facts....why do you think my SLI-DR never sold...other than no pic....;)

EDIT...the Gigabyte P35 and e2160 cost me less than 200.00 and with 2x1gig ddr2800 going for 50.00 thats a new rig to you for less than 250.00 not a bad deal at all....thats kinda why I got it...try it for cheap...it'll do what I want...as you know...

I know and I got your E2160 up to 3.36GHz, beats the snot out of my 170, lol.

Doc, you definitely got dibs on the hard drives, just that I gotta get those other ones first so I don't lose my data. Wifey said she's trying to save some money for one of the 500GB drives I want, so I guess we'll see by the end of the month.

AUS, I still have the IHS for that Opty, don't know if that makes any difference though.

Actually I found out that 200GB drive is a 8MB cache, must have had the wrong info on newegg when I bought it a while back, because I had originally copied it from there into my sig, which I keep in a .txt file for quick reference.

Good suggestion branjo, but I would never buy another ATI card...ever, can't stand them.

CP, I can't post a FS thread because I don't have a camera, since my kid decided to smash it, I guess I could do it with my cell phone. I was more curious than anything, but maybe I'll get to it and put that stuff up before it loses more value.

I was just commenting on my personal preference... If I'm gonna buy a CPU with the lid taken off... it's gonna cost a lot less than if it was still intact... but that's just me :) probably most people on the forums here don't care either way :-)

Well the SLI-DR died, so I lost that money. My wife's PSU took it down, now I need another PSU to get her rig going. I am gonna see if my neighbor has a cam I can borrow to take some pics and get a FS thread going this weekend.