Sign in to follow this  
by -=Merlin=-

DFI SLI-DR/SLI-D/Ultra-D BIOS Mod

Also, I used to hit 240MHz with stock timings [2-2-2-5] before I had to loosen things up. It seems on these BIOS, I can't even approach 225MHz with stock timings intact and not receive MemTest errors. :eek:

Any suggestions?

My RAM = OCZ EL Platinum Revision 2 Dual Channel Kit 184-Pin DDR PC-3200 [samsung chips]

DFI Nforce 4 Taipan 03-01-2008 NVMM 4.062.19 19-06-2006

Update

MemTest86 3.4a

- Added an error summary display.

- Added support for additional chipsets. (from Memtest86+ v1.70).

- Additions and corrections for CPU detection.

- Support for memory module information reporting.

- Misc bug fixes.

First of all to say that I speak only Spanish and English Excuse me for my basic

I have a DFI NF4 SLI-DR Expert, and I would like to know if I can flashing my plate with this latest bios.

Guest erico
How can I flash to this BIOS?? WINFLASH wont run because my current BIOS isn't an award bios. Is there a CD around here like there used to be?

You can go to the old DFI motherboard thread and download the CD. Youy will probably find what you are looking for on it.

cheers

Guest erico

I will post some screenies later today. This BIOS rocks.

regards

Just new here in the forums and I plan to flash the bios of my Ultra-D to help me OC my Opty 180. I was wondering which amongst this is the "10-26-2007 BIOS" and is this the most stable amongst the 4 and the one that could give me the highest overclock? :) Thanks

Those are all 1/03/2008 as you can see from the label. Your best bet is to get teh TMOD bios CD because it has all of the bios's and makes it simple to switch.

Right now I'm currently liking the 10/26/07 bios that your wanting. Compares to the 623-3 that I used to like, just easier to setup since its a cleaned up bios.

TMOD CD is here

http://www.csd.dficlub.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1525