GPU-Z (Current Version: 0.2.1)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't have any use for it, I don't play any games. I don't even know how to go about it if I wanted to. Why do you think I only have a 6600 on this rig and a 7300 GT on my test rig, hehe.

you had to vmod it to get it to those speeds?

If you're talking about my vmod, you're right man, is that I could get for risking a vmod? Well so far I'm still looking to get the max OC after the mod, and if I dont get a better result, a stable result passing stress test and gaming results not just a couple of bench mark test, I will undo the mod. To be honest with you I have not looked at it the way you did, I was just too happy the mod went well.

If you're talking about my vmod, you're right man, is that I could get for risking a vmod? Well so far I'm still looking to get the max OC after the mod, and if I dont get a better result, a stable result passing stress test and gaming results not just a couple of bench mark test, I will undo the mod. To be honest with you I have not looked at it the way you did, I was just too happy the mod went well.

Yeah you should get MUCH more out of that card. Mine is running stock voltage and it overclocks like a monster!

http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/b4wyh

LOL

and a tip O' the soundx98 hat to radodrill for his guidance.

a) I knew you'd appreciate a vid oc

B) almost mandatory at the street :)

c) I love poking you with a stick every now and then :D

Is that a stick of RAM in your pants or are you happy with the vid OC?