Sign in to follow this  
Branjo

Chalk drawings in belgium

I saw those before, except for the last one. If I remember correctly there were even more to that series, some cool stuff.

lol That's cool as hell, especially that coke bottle. It really does look like a bottle sitting there next to him.

The coke bottle was my favorite too. Gotta be a real kick in the nuts to have that half finished and then it starts to rain...lol

here's another

spidermankr1.jpg

no clue where this is from though... had it in my image archive for a while now... my brothers picture... shoot he may hvae even shot it himself, who knows...

man to me those guys deserve floor space in the louvre, to think about some of the crap that gets called art these days.

The way they create those is almost like cheating so they're not thought of as real artists, because they don't do it free hand from memory. You take a projector and shine the image on the sidewalk and then do a coloring book style fill in. Now when you place your camera in the same spot the projector was you have the proper perspective. ;)

But I still think it's really cool. :cool: