4 Red diagnostic LEDs/No Beep/0% Boot after trying to flash dvd drive

Yesterday, in DOS I tried flashing a dvd burners firmware with my Lanparty nf4 SLI-DR mobo. The process of flashing the drive has about ten steps in DOS, I came to the 3'rd step that required me to type the drive/file name of the (EX: C: FILES/Windows.) Well I did that and then pressed enter; now in my tutorial it says a DOS program should have opened that allowed me to flash the firmware. But for me, I received a option of "what drive I would like to scan" 1 being master or 2 being slave. Well I thought 1 was a good choice because the dvd drive was in master. Well after that step I got an error saying the firmware and the drive were not matching; "no big deal" I thought and then restarted my computer because there was nothing else I could do in DOS.

But when I went to restart my computer I got nothing. No DOS, no boot up sequence, no beep, monitor does not turn on...the only thing I did get are 4 red diagnostic LED's. Now I know my PC is receiving power because my fans are working, my keyboard lights are on and the red diagnostic lights are lit telling my I messed up my computer.

I looked through my manual but was unable to find what 4 red lights mean. I thought maybe it was my BIOS, so I tried downloading my BIOS and placing it on a floppy. Well I did that but my floppy drive is not booting, and even if it did I would not be able to see what I am doing because I get no screen signal.

Anyways guys I really don’t know how to fix this one, any help is greatly appreciated.

the MOBO manual...On the middle of page 15..Four LEDS means that your system has not even detected the CPU yet... Sounds as if you managed to corrupt your motherboard system CMOS. Here is the link to TMOD's DFI BIOS disk. Copy the iso...burn it to disk..read the instructions carefully in the thread I pointed you to...Then boot up with the CD and find your MOBO in the menus and restore the BIOS. You can also do memtest from the CD. Do not rush when you are doing this and do not turn off system power when you are flashing. Looks like you are learning the hard way..as many of us have. :)

Cheers