Where to buy XFX 8800 GTX

radodrill

I'm looking at 2 different sources for the XFX 8800 GTX

XFX 8800 GTX PV-T80F-SHE9 ~$527 AR incl S+H 600/1900 clocks

XFX 8800 GTX PV-T80F-SHF9 $530 incl S+H 575/1800 clocks

Does anyone know if NewEgg is bundling the games offered through the XFX Promo? If not; then I might go with the one from ZipZoomFly and sell one or both copies of Lost Planet (Depending on weather or not I like the game) and in effect have some additional savings there.

Edit: Maybe I can get them off the egg and if they don't come with the games I can call them and tell them about the XFX bundles and try to get them to send me the games.

With the EVGA being cheaper plus a rebate its a good deal. But if you gonna want a shiny new 9 series in a few months then selling the XFX would be a lot easier with the double lifetime warranty and eBay'ers will snap it up cause it still has a full warranty they can actually use.

With the EVGA being cheaper plus a rebate its a good deal. But if you gonna want a shiny new 9 series in a few months then selling the XFX would be a lot easier with the double lifetime warranty and eBay'ers will snap it up cause it still has a full warranty they can actually use.

It'll probably be a while before I upgrade; I just don't have the money to stay at the top of the performance market.

Anyways; I'd doubt that the waterblocks I got sponsored by DangerDen will be compatible with the 9 series. And if I were to sell them down the road; them being H2O ready would be an attractive selling point.