NorthBridge chipset on P5K with AC-7-HSF

badarthur

Make sure you give some attention to the other voltages as well. Intel is more of a finesse OC because of the Northbridge handling all the communication. Get the rest of the voltages right and you will be able to drop the CPU voltage.

Have you checked your CPU temps using core temp? I have never used PC Probe, but I would double check anyway. Don't rely on just one app.

Make sure spread spectrum is disabled on both CPU and PCI-E

Clock Over-charging mode .80v

CPU Volt reference .61x

CPU PLL Voltage 1.6 - 1.7

FSB Termination Voltage 1.3

N/B Voltage 1.4

N/B Voltage reference .67x

I use my matching cases as shelving as I have a glass panel that sit;s on top of them with a 22in lcd in the middle on my desktop my lamp is sittling on top of the lcd and other stuff it work's pretty good having matching pc cases. I may be doing watter or something else it's kind of a big step changing from AIR to the more advanced stuff. So im still trying to decide what to do. Im really thinking about building a enclosed unit out of a plastic tool box with pump raidator and fan's resiour in the box and just send down a power cable and 2 1/2 in watter lines to my cpu to start with. Im still thinking about it, it's kind fo a big deal though for me. anyway BA