GeCube x1950pro AGP incompatibility?

FireFoxII

Hi all :)

I have just purchased a new x1950 like title and i have mounted it in my pc that is

DFI Infinity nForce II Ultra

Athlox XP overclocked

2x512 mushkin BH5

Q-Tec 550W

So this is what happen :(

x1950bn9.jpg

I have tried to mount the card on pc of my brother and seems to work perfectly

I have tried to change memory and power supply on my pc but the problem persist... :(

Can be incompatibility with my motherboard?

Thanks for help

Sorry about the pic, but you must resize it to comply with the rules.

You did plug in the 6-pin PCIe power connector, right?

I take it your previous AGP card worked fine in that PC, looks almost like your terminals are dirty or oxidized.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I never caught that, what XP runs under 1100Mhz? Duron maybe

I had a post recently where my cousin bought a jetway X1950. He was also getting corruption a few mins into games and then in his Post/BIOS screens it turned out he had a mild 200Mhz overclock that the 1950 just didn't like. I suspect it was because he didn't have his RAM on a divider and it was generic DDR. Although he was using a Asrock DUAL VSTA board and the 1950 was a PCIe

yeap.. the x1950pros are powerhouses when they work right, but they're buggy.

I JUST now got mine to overclock yesterday, after having it for 6+ months. it would flicker on my screen until i loaded a game and closed it, and found it to be overheating on the voltage regulators. i didnt do much and it still flickers, but not as bad as when i first got it. i just load up wolfenstein et

mines the pcie flavor w/ 256mb :P. starts to artifact at 1600 but it can do 1650 with bad artifacts. gonna voltmod it eventually :P

any good guides? i got mine in german or maybe it was russian i forget- so i can figure it out, but i want a nice clear guide ;)