• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phoenixdancer

best i have found for pipe's so far is :

Pump - Rad - CPU - Res - Gfx - back to pump

you think its ok?

Thats a awfull nice setup you have there. It's quite nice that you got all that in a nice micro box/Chubby. Im trying to get up over 3.3 on my C2Q6600 and I just bought a OCZ-700 and am happily waiting on it's delivery.My little 550wat Antec just hasent the juice to push my cpu. BA

Guest phoenixdancer

if anyone wants one of these cases water cooled gimmy a shout! i will give ya a hand if i can

Yap, thats how I thought you would put all the components together. To top it all off, you proved that an 8800GTX can fit inside, well done my friend. If I were not proficient with tools, I'd definitely get one from you. Thanks for the post and pix, you just gave me another idea. I built myself a box type case and I wanted it to sit on my desk but its bulky. I think by the time you have built five or so of these then you will have tweaked it out and improved on some things. Good work. Here is my last build.

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showpost.p...173&postcount=1

if anyone wants one of these cases water cooled gimmy a shout! i will make one for ya

You already got your FS thread shut down for offering services. If you really want to help, just post a worklog, so others can use it as a guide to build it themselves

(you know... D-I-Y).

best i have found for pipe's so far is :

Pump - Rad - CPU - Res - Gfx - back to pump

you think its ok?

Generally best to have the res/fill-port be the last item before the pump.

Guest phoenixdancer
Generally best to have the res/fill-port be the last item before the pump.

yup thats true, BUT that would need more tube and more complicated tube placement and wouldnt look as nice.

I have come across one problem now.

I need to replace the fan in my PSU as i have got a new beter one, BUT the res's pipes connect to the CPU and Gfx and i forgot to add extra pipe so i can remove the top pannel.. which means i cant get the PSU out unless i pull hard but then i may dislodge a pipe or wire so i could shave to go in anyway by removeing water from loop, this isnt a problem if i had more coolant, but i dont so i cant -.-

I will tell you how it goes...

By the way i got a 17db 48CFM fan for the psu, the asaka amber one is making a hella noise.

bah just realised i need to take the psu apart which meens i have to the the water out -.- Damn it to hell lol

I think im guna go buy a Micro res or summit, actually they wont fit. hmm and i hate tlines, hmmm

I know! i will mount the EK res on the side under the Rad :D