Microfly Watercooled rig

Guest phoenixdancer_merged

Guest phoenixdancer

Hi all.

I have built myself a Small cuby type Rig.......

Specs:

Quad Q6600 @ 3.6Ghz

Gigabyte GA-G33-DS2R

Nvidia 8800GTX 650/2200

4GB Ram - 2x1GB G.skill HZ + 2x1gb Geil PC6400 @ 450mhz

250GB samsung Sata HDD

On board sound :/ (no pci slot for sound card)

Now for the good part: WATERCOOLING!

Thermochill PA120.2 Rad with 140mm fans.

D-Tek Fuzion CPU Block

Zalman 8800GTX Full cover block

D5 Verio Pump.

EK Multires

I spent alot of cash on this super dooper tiny rig of mine, and i think it went very well.

I have orderd Some new Tube and coolant so i can clean it up abit as the previoud coolant has stained my tubes and coated my blocks with crap so now i have need to clean it.

My temps? well my CPU never goes over 55C on all 4 cores thats evan under 100% load.

Also my 8800gtx never goes over 50C.

Piccys?

2007_0621new0006.jpg

2007_0621new0008.jpg

Thats all

Please comment

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phoenixdancer

Didnt the forums resize them?

I like to be able to click on the images to make them larger.. and you changed it -.-

tell you what.. i will link you all to my photobucket album

also the case was both SFF and Watercooling thats why i placed in both as it kinda belongs in both..

Didnt the forums resize them?

I like to be able to click on the images to make them larger.. and you changed it -.-

tell you what.. i will link you all to my photobucket album

also the case was both SFF and Watercooling thats why i placed in both as it kinda belongs in both..

The forums allow max 800x600 images; and don't resize them persee, they flag them as not following the size restrictions (and are generally removed by the mods)

A lot of details can be seen in 800x600 images.

If you want them clickable for a larger images; either thumbnail them or have an 800x600 version you put in here with image tags and wrap url tags around that linking to the full-size image.

These forums (as most forums) are also strict about double-posting; and the watercooling section is the most appropriate for this thread.

ok ok.

But neather of you commented on my rig :(

Not really much to comment on in those 2 pics. :confused:

If you had completed project pics, conceptual drawings, or at least some way of showing what you're goal is then it'd be easier to comment on it.

You're teasing us with those pics of an empty case! (Although there is a rad in one of the pics!)

I'm very curious to see this rig all assembled, especially with an 8800GTX in that case......

Yeah be nice, its something that I myself is looking into. I have a DFI p35 board and its really small, I think I can match the performance of the Gigabyte the smaller DFI and am thinking of going small instead, all on air again. So phoenix, can you post some pics of the system togerther, how you manage to install the h20 rig on the small case?