Week # 3: news, notes, smack!

Angry_Games

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best fantasy football league I’m in and the weekly write-ups are great. I know nothing about hockey but I willing to join to play if you want me to. Toot all you want AG you’re a good writer.

well if you really want in, better get into the Fantasy Hockey section here and ask and we'll let everyone decide. 10 teams is what we be having right now, and 12 is the absolute limit I would want. so you and one more person might be able to get in. We've already got the draft order set though, so like I said, you'll have to ask everyone else if it's ok.

Guest Buckstitch
well if you really want in, better get into the Fantasy Hockey section here and ask and we'll let everyone decide. 10 teams is what we be having right now, and 12 is the absolute limit I would want. so you and one more person might be able to get in. We've already got the draft order set though, so like I said, you'll have to ask everyone else if it's ok.

Hey you guys don’t need me have fun :):)

I must say .... that when I started all this, I didn't think we would have this much interest ..... And it has been a blast.

Angrys write ups has been very enjoyable .....

I am glad we could do this together, and seems that everyone is having some fun ... at least most of us.

The waivers list get a little thin with 16 teams ...... but thats ok too. Maybe next year we can do something a bit different !

But lets kick some butt this year first .....

Great job A_G ......... toot away bro !

Even though I have lost 3 in a row, this have been a lot of fun and work. I have little time through out the week but its been a blast. I just can not talk smack. EVER. lol

Already wanting to know who I will get next year

Thanks for the trade there Techno :cool: looks like Holmes is gonna help me eek out the win.

No problem buddy, I really considered holding onto him since Hines Ward went out, but I thifnk Jennings will be more consistent.

At least until Favre forgets how to play over his bye week.

Well it looks like I'm taking down buckstich to 3-1, I'm going to start rolling now everybody look out!

There can be only NONE!

(can anyone name the guy that said this and in what context?)

Guest Buckstitch
Well it looks like I'm taking down buckstich to 3-1, I'm going to start rolling now everybody look out!

Good job kicked my butt :sad:

God damnit Eli your really starting to tick me off lol. I should have went with Culpepper but I was thinking Manning would stop sucking eggs and get me some points. And what the hell is up with the Chargers D? I may as well start putting in the Panthers D and at least then I'd have a reason for getting 2 points. I'm down 9 points and the Dawgs still have three players that haven't even played yet lol.