Memory Problems.

Hello all I'm new to the forums and I need some help. I think my read score and latency score in everest is really low and I'm not sure why. I have G.Skill 2x1 gb ddr2 800 with timings of 4-4-3-5. Everything in bios is set up right and I have my memory in the right slots. My memory read scores are around 4500 mb/s which i think is extremely low considering when i looked up benchmarks for the ram and similar cpu's they were all over 6000 read. on my old pc i had geil ddr 500 memory overclocked and i hit over 7000 mb/s read with a amd64 3200+. I tried doing each stick individually and got almost exact scores of around 2600 read and extremely close latencies. Something just isnt right here i need some input. My pc specs are as follows.

AMD x2 5200+ stock

DFI nf590 mobo w/latest bios

2x1gb G.Skill ddr2 800 4-4-3-5

700w psu

PNY 8800 gts 640 mb

Doh! I fixed my problem... and it's pretty sad... my memory divider was set to 200 mhz default. The sad part is I have been running this pc for almost 6 months now and have never noticed. I put it up to 400 mhz and overclocked the htt just a little to make the ram run a little more than normal at a little over 840 mhz and the cpu at a little over 2700mhz. Now my memory read score is 8392! Silly me that I never checked that but my amd 64 ran the memory at default ddr 400 so I guess i figured that the AM2 would run it at 800 by default. I'm extremely happy with the performance increase I have gained from it but I'm a little annoyed with the way this motherboard handles dividers. I'm going to work on finding the max overclock speed for my cpu and memory now but the dividers and multipliers are really being a pain in the butt. They seem to be really picky, guess I need to do a lot of trial and error. If anyone wants to help me out with which dividers and multipliers work good together let me know.