FS: Lian LIi V300B Matx combo with A) Opteron 165 or B) E6750

lordgestle

I live in the Bay Area, CA and would prefer a local pickup. Below you will find the prices as shipped if outside of this area.

Shipping includes USPS Priority, UPS Ground, or Fedex ground with insurance to the continental united states determined by cost. I'm not shipping outside of the US at this time. If you would like to expedite shipping please notify me before sending payment and all I ask is that you pay the difference.

Please allow 24-48hours to receive tracking information after I receive payment. I will notify you immediatley upon payment your est. shipping date, I mostly ship the next day.

All items below are used but in very good condition. I’m the original owner, unless otherwise stated below. They come from a clean home, non-smoker, and I made sure during its use that they were cleaned regularly with compressed air and were handled or stored with ESD in mind. Please feel free to contact me if you would like additional pictures or have any questions.

24 hour Warranty against DOA upon receipt. I believe this is reasonable to both the buyer and seller. Unfortunatly I cannot be responsible for compatibility issues but I assure you I did not experience issues with any of the products unless noted. If item arrives DOA, I will refund original purchase price once Item is returned, confirmed, and if it's not modified

Thanks for looking - John

Sorry, I'm not looking for any trades at this time.

Used Lian Li SFF Opteron 165 Combo: 245$ + Shipping

Includes:

1) Lian Li V300B (Black) Matx Case. Not modded and will ship with all original items. Pictured with optional silver thumbscrews. Original Black flush screws will be included also.

2) Foxconn Nvidia 6150 939 Matx (6150K8MD-8EKRSH) with onboard 6150 with DVI, 15Pin CRT, and HDTV Component out. Onboard HD Sound and 10/100/1GB Lan. Please note the only issue I had was that one of the 4 dimm tabs broke. I repaired it via Platic Epoxy.

3) Opteron 165 Retail with OEM Heatsink

4) Mushkin PC3200 2*512MB PC3200 Blue 2-3-2

5) WD 160GB 7200RPM Drive

6) Lite On DVD Reader CDRW Combo Drive (not pictured)

No PSU or OS included. I have the original boxes for the Opteron, Motherboard, and Memory but shipping may cost extra if you want those. Plan to ship in original Case box with all items installed. System was never overclocked.

OR

Used Lian Li SFF E6750 Combo: 330$ + Shipping

Includes:

1) Lian Li V300B (Black) Matx Case. Not modded and will ship with all original items. Pictured with optional silver thumbscrews. Original Black flush screws will be included also.

2) Used ECS G33T-M2: Intel G33 Chipset with onboard video (DVI/15 Pint CRT). Onboard Hidef sound and 1GB network. No ide connectors, SATA only. Southbridge cooler replaced with low profile passive black heatsink.

3) Used Intel E6750 Retail with OEM Heatsink

4) Liton combo DVD-CDRW SATA Drive.

No PSU, Memory, or OS included. I have the original boxes for the Intel, Motherboard, but shipping may cost extra if you want those. Plan to ship in original Lian Li box with all items installed. System was never overclocked.

I do have the PSU available (Antec NeoHE 500 +60$) and/or ddr2 memory (Crucial Ballistix 2*1GB PC6400 +75$) if you need them with either bundle, but I planned to use those for other projects so I did not include them in the bundles above just in case you did not need them (and to keep the prices low).

All items are in like new condition.

Pictures below is the case (only have one) installed with the opteron combo.

LgestleLianL.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/lordgestle/LianLi1.JPG

http://webpages.charter.net/lordgestle/LianLi2.JPG

LianLi3.JPG

ECS and Intel Boxes.

E6750ECS2.jpg

Paypal Preferred

Heat under "LordGestle" 61-0-0

Email: lordgestle(at)charter.net

Paypal Verified