o/c

im quite new to o/c , so i have set my AI O/C option in bios to a 10% o/c so now my cpu is 293 x 9 = 2637 & ram is @ 439mhz with very good temps,is that an ok way to o/c for a novice while im learning, in cpuz my mem reads

freq - 439.6

fsb:dram - 2:3

cas lat - 5.0 cl

ras to cas -4 cl

ras perch - 4 cl

cycle time - 15 cl

bank cycle time - 25 cl

comm rate - 2T

can i change anything

Wow what a nice rig to start OCing with, im jealous..lol. You should check the OCDB and see if anyone has a similar setup to you and use their settings. That CPU should do 3Ghz with little to no voltage adjustments, I can't speak of expirience with this CPU "yet" but i've read tons of info on them, they are the shizznit. Man you missed out on the days when the best overclocker was a celeron 400Mhz, now cellhphones are faster than that.

And BTW welcome to the street

Your looking pretty good so far did you remember to reset your ram voltage from the 1.8 that ASUS uses for stock speed's to the I think 2.1 that the OCZ ram uses. That's a biggie then there is the 2/3 on your cpufsb/ram setting you could change that I bet. Getting that to 1/1 is the goal for most of us. Try resetting your ram divider to 667 instead of 800 I think In case I haven't gotten that backwards. Im doing the same thing on mine. Im more interested in overclocking my cpu not my ram if I can help it. And yea tht is a good looking system I want your Tuniq 120 I just didnt want to spend alot of money on a cooler i would be taking off as soon as I get my OC to the watter or tec stage. BA