Thermalright SLK948-U BNIB last few

irfy

Full copper design weighs over 600 grams excellent cooling capabilities. Ideal for overclocking or lidless cpu's.

Uses the "Bolt Thru" method so mobo would need to be taken out for installation. £30 shipped to UK

any questions pls pm me.

dsc00427cx2.th.jpg

Also got a DFI NF4 ULtra-D (hard modded to SLi-D) boxed with manual CD cables, back plate. Still got reciept for this mobo. I payed just over £111 . This mobo ran my tccd memory 300HT X 9 247 Can ship World-wide Im looking for £60 + P&P

dsc00406ru0.th.jpg

dsc00401ai5.th.jpg

Brand New NEC 7173A LabelFlash DVDRW (has been tested Perfect working order) £15 + £4 P&P

dsc00408ij3.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I had one of my post's removed because I couldent produce a pic of the item's I had. The Mod's have the right to change the rules to any thing they want in there forum's. Now that we have guy's that are almost retailer's in hear the Mod's have stiffened up the rule's at least I think that is the reason why. All I really know is it's getting hard for a little guy to post a add without having to produce Pic Verification. Were probably just paying the price for the action's of other's. Used to be your word was good unil you broke it. Anyway good luck on your deal. And don't feel like your being singled out for special treatment. BA