Five years went by fast...

red930

Every person who is with the company I work for five years gets a .999 pure 5 troy ounce silver bar. I hit my five year mark on Monday, September 17th.

Today, we had a departmental meeting and I was presented with the silver bar by my manager in front of all my coworkers. Next week they will take me out to Luzmilla's for a complimentary dinner.

Five_Year_Tomas_Present_8x6.jpg

I completely enjoy working for this company. They treat their employees well and embrace the true essance of teamwork.

cool congrats...

Tis a good company to work for when they treat their employees more than just a dollar sign...

too many companies lose sight in the fact that the employees made them what they are....if it wasnt for them they wouldnt have a successfull business...:)

Congrats to you, Ace!

It must be nice to work for a firm that appreciates their employees....

When I hit the 5-year mark with the company I used to work for, I think I got a tie tack shaped like the company logo.....I remember being overwelmed!

lol...never had the good fortune (?) to be with a company that long. Around the 1.5 year mark I start to feel unsatisfied, unchallenged, unappreciated, underpaid, and beginning to get mired down in company politics.

Good for you though!!