World In Conflict: multiplayer tester/reviewer(s) needed

Angry_Games

I do recall when I was complaining about my controls on the Prince of Persia game because of the fact that I was so used to gamepads, and you told me that the mouse and keyboard it the way to go. Now I learned to play with the mouse and keyboard/keypad with it and other FPS games. I know I can learn to control this RTS game, its just a matter of time for me. But I'm still loving this game no matter what, even if I have to reload the missions more than a dozen to get a medal, he he he lol.

Don't use your mouse as much. Get the angle you want with your mouse, then just use your WASD keys to navigate most of the time. I think the control scheme for this game is flawless, and I have played just about every RTS under the sun. Including WH 40K a good game, but I tend to like more strategic games like WiC, Rome Total War, Medieval 2 Total War, and games like that.

Oh and A_G whats your gamer handle? I'll add you as a friend and we'll game some time. You too Voltes.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the invitation, sorry but I still do not have an online gaming handle heh:o. Its embarassing but I do not know how to go about getting one. All I have is XFire. I want to get to know the controls of this game though so I can at least enjoy it more. Imagine I am now enjoying it even though I dont have the full knowledge and skills for the controls. The other thing too is that I may becoming bored with fps games, the great plus with graw2 and RS6 Vegas is the graphics and fun factor. With FEAR and its expansion, it seems like it never changes.

xxxx YEAH!!!!! Silver Star on Pine Valley!!!! Hey thanks for the tips guys, I got all primary and secondary objectives. Maaan this game is awesome. The only hitch is that I tried my four sticks of Ballistix and game me errors on the games, no matter which game so I took the 2GB out. I even succesfully volt modded the GTX memory and vgpu.

my gaming tag is just Angry_Games lol. Check the diy gaming clan sticky for my Xfire info (angrygames)

I did a search for your name but it didn't return any results on Massgate. Well if you get a chance hit me up on multi player. My handle is MadSquabbles.

Hey there boss man, how is that terrorist hunt? I tried it on the single player mode and I got so dizzy I almost threw up. Maybe I can join you on it someday. Right now I am enjoying WiC so much that nuclear blast was so good. I am getting used to the controls but still can't get over the wow factor of the game.

edit.*.*.*

Well, I have finally finished the game and the ending is just basic, a big fight. I love the game and started again on the hard setting. What are other games out there that can compare to this game? This is my first for this type of a game and maybe try out Warhammer. But been thinking of getting Quake 4 ET in an hour.