Week #2: news, notes & smack

Angry_Games

Lol, priceless.

I could really see 3 Dallas players racking up enough to dethrone the rapists. Damn Cowboys.

Edit: This isn't looking good for the Cabana Boys. Better crack the whip next time.

It's gonna be close but I think that being only 3 and change left in the game you will win unless we get it back and toss it to TO or witten for a td.

edit: well we got it back but I highly doubt that they'll throw it, I'm kicking myself for not putting them in on d damn.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be close but I think that being only 3 and change left in the game you will win unless we get it back and toss it to TO or witten for a td.

Seems likely they'll just run the ball if they get it back now. But who knows, if I were the Cowboys I'd go for more points.

But then I hate the Bears, so maybe I'm not very objective. Great comeback though, asking 40 points out of 2 receivers (1 of whom doesn't get many carries) and a tight end was a lot.

I see Grossman is still awesome, as always. Lol.

If I win I need the other 'perfect' teams to roll over though.

Infektion could take the 'Stitch if Lendale lights up in New Orleans. It's damn possible.

How Bacon was perfect (other than in taste) is beyond me. Who knows though, maybe the Titans will kick 10 field goals...

Just think if you would have went with the Cowboys defense as well you'd be spanking techno right now. But it's still really close as of right now which is more than I can say about my match-up lol

Just think if you would have went with the Cowboys defense as well you'd be spanking techno right now. But it's still really close as of right now which is more than I can say about my match-up lol

Yeah, I'd put in ANY defense that plays Chicago on any given week. God they suck.

You were kinda dumb to start the Chargers D against my main man Favre though! :D

I really wonder if/when he's gonna screw me over. Hopefully after he dominates and destroys the Vikings and Bears. Neither have that great of pass defense, and he's just fine with breaking records.

Won by 3 points against a not so hot Philly team, against an injury riddled Giants team and the most struggling NFL team in the Chargers considering their potential... just my opinion. Coupled with great momentum and a fairly easy schedule for the rest of the year they should look strong all the way to the end, but I bet they'll crash in the playoffs. I think he'll find the retirement home before a championship. Once again just my opinion. :)

heh, soooo much to write about today!

Gonna have to wait until I wake up though!

ps: momma and I watched Sportscenter and stupid Fox football and all kinds of sports stuff today to see the damn Philly jerseys that we saw McNabb wearing in a 5 second interview...and never did see the highlights of that game!!!

WTF!! They scored 6 or 7 touchdowns in the first half!??? No coverage by the media???

anyway, when I wake up, we'll talk heh

Won by 3 points against a not so hot Philly team, against an injury riddled Giants team and the most struggling NFL team in the Chargers considering their potential... just my opinion. Coupled with great momentum and a fairly easy schedule for the rest of the year they should look strong all the way to the end, but I bet they'll crash in the playoffs. I think he'll find the retirement home before a championship. Once again just my opinion. :)

I think the only teams that'd be a real challenge for him would be the Patriots and Raiders, honestly.

Colts too, but they don't let him play defense anymore.

Considering how young the team is it's pretty amazing, I'm very impressed with how well their O-line has held.