Week #2: news, notes & smack

Angry_Games

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I won! My boys did well this week and I think the right decision by benching a couple of players and playing a few others. I think Joe Jurivicius is going to get some playing time this week. Especially if Cleveland has another blow up game like last week.

Guest InFeKtioN

Geeez. Travis !

"Lucky !"

Napoleon D.

I think I want to move to ID. Is that where the Pirate wenches live ?

I wish my "Momma" would play FF with me ...... hell even pretend to be interested in football .....

well .... didnt mean to change the subject ! got to go to bed now .... must sleep !

night Momma ! :angel:

Jake D and Garcia both score big? Heck, who needs those guys when the Quackers have Carson Palmer who threw for like...12,323 yards on Sunday. If only Reggie Bush could figure out where he's running to, the Quacks would have two excellent rushers to go along with 3 starting quarterbacks.

If anyone is interested I will gladly trade either Garcia or Delhomme for a good RB or WR. Just toss some offers my way since except for bye weeks Palmers gonna be in for me.

This was a great week for football period and fantasy ruled with all the wideouts going off. A tip of the hat to InFeKtioN for starting this league. Buying a round for everyone. :beer

Alright! I have gone down in flames 2 weeks in a row. I think I will have my guys sit week 3 out, rest up and recuperate. Only if it was that easy. I have fired the N.O. Defense (they took it pretty hard). Last I heard they were on there way to the Bahamas for the rest of the season singing (bye bye miss American pie). I am not sure but think I saw O.J. Simpson getting on the same plane, disguised as there mascot.

Hum Hum!

Like Angry said, 2 losses and its hard to bounce back. Mine was more than just losses, I think I am going backwards in time. If I want my opponent to chuckle, all I have to send him or her a smack card telling them I am going to creme them in a game.

Well I am not giving up yet. Its still fun.

Nice write up again Angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone is interested I will gladly trade either Garcia or Delhomme for a good RB or WR. Just toss some offers my way since except for bye weeks Palmers gonna be in for me.

Tempting, especially since Delhomme will probably have a better game than Favre this week.

But I'm gonna stick with oldie oldster, even during the bye week!

I have fired the N.O. Defense (they took it pretty hard).

No!!!

Picking up the Chiefs defense was my uberultrarapersecret for victory this week!

Guess I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way. :(

God Tarvaris Jackson sucks.