Heroes - Season 1 (no spoilers or else)

Angry_Games

Yep, Heroes is good stuff. Wifey and I don't miss any episodes, if you're into this kind of stuff you'll probably dig 4400 and Lost as well. Besides that we also watch House and Prison Break, which is on today. I started getting into Weeds, but missed a few episodes so I have some catching up to do.

Lost is stupid, tried to watch it

Prison Break is stupid too

House didn't interest me at all either

4400 I saw one episode (not the first, probably the 5th or so) and decided I wanted to watch it from the beginning for sure, so gotta get that on my Netflix thing. Weeds is great. We are at disk 9 of the Simpsons, Season 3 of Six Feet Under, we did all 9 seasons of the Sopranos (caught last two on HBO, not rentals), John From Cincinnatti (dumb as hell), Californication (X-Files dude, pretty damn good show so far), BSG, Seinfeld season 7, and I've got one or two seasons of Carnivale that I've yet to watch.

We have about 9 episodes left of the X-Files (all the way from Episode 1 baby!), and I've been getting Looney Tunes Golden Collection (4 vol so far of 4 discs each!, all the great ones like Hillbilly Hare, What's Opera Doc?, Rabbit of Seville, etc!).

Some stuff I really dig (Chappelle's Show...too bad that's over forever grrrr). Some stuff I don't dig at all. But I always have to start watching it from the beginning. Like 24, I want to see first season or two of it. Rescue Me is another one I want to start at ep 1.

Heroes...I'm definitely going to have to tune in with the Tivo when the new season starts!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't watch Lost unless you saw the very first episodes and Prison break has definitely lost some strength since season 1, but I'll give it another chance tonight.

I find House to be pretty interesting, because I like the science stuff and he's a mean bastard, but not something that I have to watch every episode of.

Chappelle is great, love the crack-head bid, hehe. Simpsons, well I am a lil disappointed with the riters lately but I can't help but watch anyway. I probably like Family guy and Futurama just as much lately, trailed closely by Aqua Teen hunger Force.

Well Prison Break is on gotta jet, peace.

I've read about Heroes but never had the interest to watch it. Lost, filmed here in Hawaii just does not interest me after watching the first episode, well fifteen minutes in to it. Prison Break, well my wife digs it and it gives me the time to just do an hour of gaming without my wife interrupting. Besides, she just hates it when I swear to the TV while watching with her.

whats heroes about?

Since we're not allowed to give spoilers; there's always the imdb (plenty of synopses there) or NBC's page on the show.

Talking about different shows; I hated how FOX decided to can Drive after having aired only 4 episodes, not to mention starting it midway through the spring season.

i watched lost, but then it just got gay afterwarsd

whats heroes about?

i cant wait for The Apprentice to start again XD

it's about how certain people have the genetic code to have...special abilities. Sorta like comic book heroes finding out they have super powers. But it's not stupid like comic books are, yet it retains all the good things about comic book heroes that we all love.

If you ever saw the movie "Unbreakable" with Bruce Willis and Samuel L Jackson, you'd almost instantly know what Heroes is about (and seems like the dude who created Heroes probably watched Unbreakable and got his ideas from it).

ps going to IMDB or any fan sites will probably spoil it for you because most sites assume you've followed the show all the way up to the end of season 1

as far as im going its one of the better shows, along with bsg, criminal minds...awesome too:P

i know im hooked:)

what i like, is the writer was able to make more then one plotline flowing in eachother and not making it confusing, hence one needs to pay attention