Sign in to follow this  
mscheaf

Is 8800 worth it for nforce4??

what version of the nVidia drivers are you running?

If you're running the 163.71 driver set you also need to install ntune.

163.69. I have ntune, but it doesn't work. when i open it up it just flashes and i have to kill it with ctrl-alt-del. Haven't got around to uninstalling it yet

yeah i just reinstalled ntune and it won't work on my computer. it opens and just flashes and you have to kill it manually. This is the newest version. the old version i had worked. I guess i need an old version or something. i am currently running win2k but have xp ready to install, just waiting for some ram before i install a new os. stupid ntune

yeah i just reinstalled ntune and it won't work on my computer. it opens and just flashes and you have to kill it manually. This is the newest version. the old version i had worked. I guess i need an old version or something. i am currently running win2k but have xp ready to install, just waiting for some ram before i install a new os. stupid ntune

Holy balls batman!! You are running an 8800 on Windows 2000? Haha now thats funny. :)

I was running a 939 OpTY-170 and the answer is NO it isint but like all thing's it lead's to grater thing's like my current Quad with 4 gig of ddr-2 800 ram and yes that's when I started seeing the 11500 3dMark06 score's, just my OP.

BA