owcraftsman's Flea Market PCP&C E6600 P965 -S DARK & PC Games

owcraftsman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SB Audigy 2, does it come with the bezel control? And the TV tuners let you watch TV through your monitor or do you need to plug a TV into it?

No what you see in the pic is what you get.

The TV tuner card plays in windows on the desktop minimized or full screen while your working wth other apps and all are excellent PVR's. No special hookup required just an empty PCI slot.

TY for the interest

No what you see in the pic is what you get.

The TV tuner card plays in windows on the desktop minimized or full screen while your working wth other apps and all are excellent PVR's. No special hookup required just an empty PCI slot.

TY for the interest

So I can watch (for example) Married with Children on my computer? I just need the card in my PC, and my monitor connected to my GPU and bam, I'm G2G?

The SB Audigy 2, does it come with the bezel control? And the TV tuners let you watch TV through your monitor or do you need to plug a TV into it?

The Soundblaster is an Audigy 2zs is OEM and what you see is what you get in the picture. The link which I edited was only for comparison sake. I believe the bezel you speak of only comes with the Platinum edition.

TY for the interest