Sign in to follow this  

right ive finally found a E6600 so as soon as it arrives i will be rebuilding , please can anyone forsee any obsticals i may encounter as all i will be doing is taking out my old sig m/board,cpu,ram and swapping it over with a Asus P5N-E SLI m/board , E6600 1066 cpu and 2gb ocz pc6400 800 mhz nvidia sli ram and then obviously reinstaling everything as i have a Raid0 set up ????:):):)

thanks

from what ive read the raid drivers are on the utilties disc and i have to make a raid diskett but that would mean putting xp on to one hdd then doing it again after ive made the diskett , i take it i should make a diskett now with the latest raid drivers before i dismantel everything

Not a bad idea to do that.

Asus was a little bit thoughtful in that area. You can actually boot from the motherboard CD and make a floppy in DOS as well if you ever need to..

Not a bad idea to do that.

Asus was a little bit thoughtful in that area. You can actually boot from the motherboard CD and make a floppy in DOS as well if you ever need to..

raid driver disc done,i can not wait untill tuesday , it should all be up and running by then , i will let you no how i get on with it ,