New chipset fan suggestion

Hey guys, I haven't followed this forum recently, but I have a quick question regarding the chipset heatsinkfan of the Ultra-D/SLI-D.

A few years ago I upgraded the stock nF4 chipset heatsink/fan to a "Evercool Twinkling Northbridge Chipset Cooler", based on recommendations here.

However, recently the fan has randomly stopped spinning, so my computer locks up. What I did was face a system fan directly on it, and the air flow from that spins the chipset fan, and gives it extra cooling.

I was looking for a recommendation of what to replace it with. Another Evercool, or maybe something better has some out recently? But note that the hight of it cannot be higher than the stock HSF. Because my 8800GTS literately sits directly on the fan, there is 0cm of clearance.

Thanks for any tips!

(BTW I'm still using the 704-2bt BIOS, has anything better come out?)

evercool>works good and cheap

HR-5 and variants>best cooling and not cheap...

if you where happy with the original Evercool and it lasted a couple of years, get another, fans do wear out eventually....the Evercool is so far superior to the original DFI heatsink and fan it ain't funny

i know of no other products that work better and allow for VID card clearance, short of water cooling (and that can be a problem too, fitment wise).....

laterzzz