Week #1 - news, notes, smack

Angry_Games

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got boned by that there new fangled adding machine (or as you call it a computator) that was doing our waivers...

That and Minnesota's RB got molested early on so I was in deep from the beginning....

Good Job Dessert Dawgs...at least it was close for a while.

That and Minnesota's RB got molested early on so I was in deep from the beginning....

Pssh, Chester will never be their main back as long as I've got Peterson!

And here I was questioning if it was a good idea to put him so high on the list...I guess time will tell.

holy smacks I won that game????

geez

well now I got to sit down and do a post-week write-up finish for everyone...I'm surprised that I won, but looks like most of the other games went the way I figured they would. Except NJ Smashers. LoL. Holy . Carl was winning all day Sunday by like 50+ points, and now he got beat by over 20 hahaha.

holy smacks I won that game????

geez

well now I got to sit down and do a post-week write-up finish for everyone...I'm surprised that I won, but looks like most of the other games went the way I figured they would. Except NJ Smashers. LoL. Holy . Carl was winning all day Sunday by like 50+ points, and now he got beat by over 20 hahaha.

I'd like to thank TO and J witt for putting me over the top, but we gave 110% as a team and will take it one week at a time.