UFC/Pride Unification Fight, Rampage or Hollywood

CPDMF

7 members have voted

1. 1.

• Quintin "Rampage" Jackson
    • Dan "Hollywood" Henderson

Who will win tonights UFC/Pride unification fight, Quentin Jackson or Dan Henderson?

I'm going with Rampage. Either way, it has all the ingredients for fight of the decade.

Tonight on Spike TV for free even..

Pssh, even Travis could take him

No way he's gonna win.

I'd pay to watch all 4 seconds of that.. LOL..

I'll bet you Randy is glad he decided to come out of retirement as a heavyweight. Although defeating Gonzaga was impressive..

I kinda stopped watching it after a while. I liked it when there were no time limits and just ball kicking and eye gouging rules. Royce Gracie, Ken Shamrock and Tank Abbott were the big names then. I have no clue who the before mentioned dudes are.

I kinda stopped watching it after a while. I liked it when there were no time limits and just ball kicking and eye gouging rules. Royce Gracie, Ken Shamrock and Tank Abbott were the big names then. I have no clue who the before mentioned dudes are.

I pretty much stopped watching it once it seemed every college guy thought it was trendy to do it. Just bores me now.

I prefer the underdogs though.

Oh, and Rampage is a douche.

He's knocked as many people to the ground as the entire NFL combined has sacked Brett Favre (that's a bunch), and he hasn't had nearly as many men on top of him. Give up, stay down old man and you just may not cost your team the game for once. :)

I find it to be nothing more than a bloodsport for cavemen. I just don't dig watching two men batter each other into bloody meat. I much prefer the skill of organized karate or judo.

Heck, even the chuck norris thing on VS the world combat league, that's a more skill than two men beating each other until they are shredded meat.

ps Favre I think has been sacked a record 23,432 times...so be careful of using that number in a correlation haha

Go figure, the Hockey freak likes organized skillful combat.. Much refined over us cavemen.. LOL..

I didn't know the number was that high, is there anyone in the NFL that hasn't sacked Brett Favre? Besides placekickers..