Cabana Boys are disturbing

red930

Just look what they did to Brees and Co!

Cadavermaker is probably a little upset now...I bet even Favre might manage to do better than 1 point. :tooth:

Guest InFeKtioN

lol ...... yeah, he's not to happy !

But hell .... Drew couldn't help it ! the Colts just played very well ! Sure he had a couple of interceptions and what not ! but the Colts D ... was on a crash course to whooop butt !

Wayne and Manning ! jeeez ... they were on it ! You just cant beat that !

Even I was a bit dissapointed that Harisson didnt get that much attention .... oh well 14 point isnt to shabby ....

Beats -2 anyhow ! rofl

Guest InFeKtioN

Ahhh .... you hang in there Carl.....

McNabb and Maroney should get you some good points and you can count on DeAngelo Williams for a few !

Seasons young !

I gotta tell ya, I'm feeling pretty lucky to have rolled Brees on his first game.

Whoever is against him next week at Tampa is going to have it pretty rough.

Lotta games left before I can call this a win, but it feels good to have one good player pretty much out of the game for the moment.

Guest InFeKtioN

You should .... Cad has a good QB in Brees, and I dont think it will be soon that he gets an butt whooopin like that again. That should be his wake up call. Good thing its the 1st week.

I just hope my QB dont let Gisele get him all worked up and he gets one up the can also ! lol

I just hope my QB dont let Gisele get him all worked up and he gets one up the can also ! lol

Same, I've got Brady on another league. This crap is addicting, next year I'll probably be throwing money into it. I'm never gonna learn...:rolleyes: