3 LED no boot

I went traveling for 2 month and when i came back my rig won't boot. I get 3 led lit and single beep. So i do a cmos clear, no good. then i used just one stick, this time there's 3 led but no beep. All OC's are off. any advice on what to do next?

OK, it's time for a long CMOS clear and minimum startup. Switch off the power supply and unplug it, pull out the battery, switch the jumper to the clear position, hit the power button, and wait for an hour.

Come back, put the jumper and bettery back in position, and make sure you only have the following installed: 1 stick of ram, one opticle drive, one hard drive, one video card, and NOTHING else. Then try to start up. Usually this solves most DFI 3 led issues. If not, we need to go further.

After the long cmos clear - make sure you move the jumper back. Leaving the jumper in the clear position will cause that exact problem to happen. (I know that's pretty thin - but it's easy to forget the little things when your machine is making you tear your hair out :))