Sign in to follow this  
red930

*Linux* is banned on XBOX Live

http://valleywag.com/tech/microsoft/on-the...word-296251.php

Pretty self-explanatory, dunno if there's actually a good source to it:

"Microsoft, apparently sick of taking guff from Windows haters, has banned users of Xbox Live, the Xbox 360 videogame console's online service, from setting their motto to "Linux." Apparently the company views competing operating systems -- especially dreaded open-source ones -- as "inappropriate" words. Unix is also considered too naughty for public display. Mentions of Apple, iPod, or variations of Mac OS X are, however, permissible. (Photo by zarcx)"

lol leave it to Microsoft to be the biggest jackasses in the world.

*sigh*

one day, everyone wakes up to realize that their . DOES stink just like anyone else's, and that they've been relegated to second place or worse.

Thankfully I already cancelled my Gold Live membership.

The only thing missing is Sony's PS3 getting a firmware update so that 720p games and such are upscaled to 1080i properly (since my tv still rocks but is only 480/1080, no 720...otherwise I would trade my Xbox360, about $1200 worth of hardware and software, straight over for a 60GB PS3)

It must be nice to have such a flourishing business you can just cancel your customers for pointing out the obvious..

F**king Microsoft lol. I hope they die a horrible death....*goes to listen to my new Microsoft Zune*

MS definitely has reason to be worried about Linux. Their newest fiasco, "VISTA", is turning allot of people off. I know it will never touch one of my rigs. I will quit computing first.

Guest SuppA-SnipA
F**king Microsoft lol. I hope they die a horrible death....*goes to listen to my new Microsoft Zune*

lol traitor :) just kidding

and sony changed a wikipedia page for Halo 3, saying the gfx will not look any better then halo 2, what lies, they corrected the page tho

read it here

haha that new wiki-scanner is xxxxing a lot of people up who try to change . at wikipedia!!

LOL the comments to stories are ALWAYS the best!!!

ahahahaha sony you suck giant cyllindrical meats.

haha that new wiki-scanner is xxxxing a lot of people up who try to change . at wikipedia!!

LOL the comments to stories are ALWAYS the best!!!

that reminds me of all the hilarious comments on youtube.lol.