Fear Me.

red930

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll do what too many of his caliber do, play beyond his effective years. I believe he is there. This year will tell the whole story.

He should retire while he can still hold his head high. Otherwise, everyone will still be making excuses as to why he threw that pass that cost them the game, ten year down the road.

isn't there a rule in the NFL that you can't bring a wheelchair onto the field?

Pssh, before every game the coach has 4 linemen hold him down while they cram pads and a helmet on him, all while Favre calls them all pussies.

"BRING ON THE PAIN!!!!"

I think I saw him drinking prune flavored Gatorade on the sidelines last year.

He'll be one of those athletes with too much pride that doesn't know when to quit. Instead of going out memorably like he should have, he'll have a few crappy ending years and that's what many will remember him by. At least Jesus went out with a bang!

10/7/2007

Favre will meet his maker.

Ahhahahahaahaha!!

Ahaha...AhahAAhaahAHAAHAAHAAHAhAhAAhAHAAA!!!

The freakin Bears!!!??!?!?!?!

Yeah, maybe when he puts up 600 yards and a half dozen touchdowns in a single game that he just gets fed up with the NFL for allowing the crappiness that is 'Da Bears' to continue playing with the big boys.

You even LIVE in Wisconsin! WTH man? Are you a Cubbies fan too? :P

I think I saw him drinking prune flavored Gatorade on the sidelines last year.

He'll be one of those athletes with too much pride that doesn't know when to quit. Instead of going out memorably like he should have, he'll have a few crappy ending years and that's what many will remember him by. At least Jesus went out with a bang!

Nice. I wonder how well that'd sell to golfers...

I hope he's just playing because he likes playing, not because he wants 'greatness'. I mean really, sitting around at home is boring as hell and getting beat up on the field every now and then gives you something to drink your Prune Gatorade to, since golf is just gay.

I hope he's just playing because he likes playing, not because he wants 'greatness'. I mean really, sitting around at home is boring as hell and getting beat up on the field every now and then gives you something to drink your Prune Gatorade to, since golf is just gay.

Well hopefully it isn't pride cause that would be a sore thing to lose. Fortunately he'll be OK for another year or two if he can stay off the stretcher. He is one of my favorite, it would just suck to see him end up like Allen.

bahh a poofs game really this is more like it i may be aussie but this guy is THE MAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS6w_98ye9E&NR=1

ohh and it really starts this saturday kinda makes your lot look like faries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc0Ut5y-GRc...related&search=

and some more from the national leauge in australia please note the amount of padding thay have

um...3stars...rugby dorks would get DESTROYED by NFL players lol...I think you've drank too much wiki-wump juice or whatever they have down there

but...if ya haven't noticed, this is our Fantasy Football league, not a place for ya'll to come and claim some other sport is better

lol you've never played before, I suppose.

Nope, not until I'm old enough for it to be dignified, and not just another drunk 20-something out with the guys.

I'd really like to have the time to play and get decent at it, but it just isn't feasible.

um...3stars...rugby dorks would get DESTROYED by NFL players lol...

Yeah, when rugby players are the size of NFL players I bet they'd get pads too.

Rugby?.....isn't that kinda like that game we use to play as kids? "red rover, red rover, send Billy on over"......

LOL i'm really just kidding but I love to mess with Rugby fans. One guy I know always gets his panties in a bunch and gets so pissed off. Honestly I like to watch rugby every once in awhile. As long as it isn't what I call the "sissy league"....(the one where they roll the ball under their foot)....the other one is a lot more exciting to watch. Although Rugby fans do have one good arguement in that football players stop to catch their breath every fifteen seconds lol.