sound card

ghostfacekilla

can someone please tell me if this sound card would be a better choice to use than the standard audio modual on my DFI SLI D, the soundcard is a

"Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro SB0360 OEM "

i have a chance to get this for a favour but would it be worht using insted of my Kajan audio modual

thanks for the reply , the sound card is on its way to me now , it is only the card there is no I/O front panel which i could have done with as i can not get my ear/mic ports to work with my kajan modual which i need as i do alot of on-line gaming , infact i have just joined a caln sdo i need that problem sorting out asap , my problem is i dont know what wires go to what connector on the modual as they are both labbled differently , my case is a TT Armor by BTW , any ideas .

You can't wire the case audio connectors to the ZS; so for that you'd need the baydrive or external unit (depending on which model ZS).

If I knew what the pin of the case connectors are labeled; I could probably tell which pins on the Karajan they should be connected to.

You can't wire the case audio connectors to the ZS; so for that you'd need the baydrive or external unit (depending on which model ZS).

If I knew what the pin of the case connectors are labeled; I could probably tell which pins on the Karajan they should be connected to.

right reading from my TT Armor manuel is says

CASE LAYOUT / M/B LAYOUT (ex; asus)

1. EAR R / RED ///// LINE_OUT R

2. RETURN R / WHITE ///// LINE_IN R

3. EARL / GREEN //// LINE_OUT L

4. RETURN L / YELLOW //// LINE_IN L

5. MIC IN / RED //// MIC

6. MIC VCC / WHITE //// MIC PWR

7. GROUND / BLACK //// GROUND

In the DFI manuel it shows a pic/diag of the connector and says

1. MIC_LEFT

2. GND