Cover Me! I'm Goin In!

AnUnknownSource

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very nice. The temperature in the Caribbean only varies about 3C between winter and summer so it's always a good time to go. I suggest going in the summer and enjoying it for what it's worth because the winter is the cruise selling season. It's hard to really get a feel for it when your always around tourists or just staying in your resort the whole time.

Congratulations.

Unfortunately I kind of wanted to stay for the experience but we could have been grounded after the storm for who knows how long.

Dude, as someone that's lived through numerous hurricanes(most recently Katrina), WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???

As if Jamaica isn't enough of a Third World Country, you want to add misery on top of that?

Welcome to the club and if you chose right it ain't misery. So when you having kids - I guarantee that WILL be the next serious conversation you have. I managed a 2 year delay before I realised it was better to have them when you're younger. Then again my 55yr old boss and his 32yr old wife are on their second (my Boss is a dog and laidback - yep it's good at work)

Your priorities are a bit off - Internet and DIY Street shouldn't even be on the list. Your first thought should be, "I doubt Jenny and I will be leaving the hotel room except for maybe some beach .." Your second thought should be, "Just in case we do leave the room for other reasons, I'll need some shades so Jenny doesn't see me looking at the eye candy."

Course I'm not the marrying breed so maybe newlyweds don't look at all, where as I would be carrying around a second memory card for my digital camera.

I do hear from married people tho, if you can... wait 2yrs before having kids. That way you two have time to enjoy each other first. You're still young, have fun. :)