8800GTX VS. 8800Ultra in SLI

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rado, CharmedLover1984 is my EBay ID, I have the cards on sale for 500 a piece, shipping included. Darn good deal considering they're both brand spanking new basically, and I can guarantee they aren't DOA cuz they are in my computer right now.

I also have two sets of RAM listed, 2x1GB sticks of OCZ Flex, and 2x2GB sticks of Mushkin HP2-6400, great stuff but my newer kit is the most expensive, so i'm keeping it.

I'll be keeping an eye on them; I'm hoping I can get some sponsored or perhaps discounted rates from an etailer for my custom case, so I'll be looking into that first.

I'll be going with either the GTXs or ULTRAs in SLi for the new rig; and they'll be going under DD H2O.

I wish I could get some sort of sponsorship, with my rig I sure as heck could test games for someone if they'd let me. LOL

I've got sponsorship for the H2O and case gear; now I'm just looking for hardware sponsors.

Maybe you should get a correspondence job for a PC magazine doing game reviews; especially since you're maintaining a top-end gaming rig.

HAHAHAHA

To see how not loaded I am; just look at my current sig-rig.

At least my bro will be buying it off of me (we'll sell his old one [the one I had before this one]) and I've gotten some sponsorship as well so the upgrade won't be as painful.