Far Cry 2

uneedav8

Guest MadDias
Think it looks awesome. Damn can't wait for it to come out. Was a huge fan of the first one so this one looks like it might be just as good.

looks pretty.. but being developed by ubisoft makes me think about incompatibilty issues and bad performance...

i love farcry, i love jack carver, i wanna see his red hawaii shirt again.

too bad that they just bought the name "farcry" from crytek and made something completely different.

this just isn´t farcry...

Guest MadDias
i ran farcry maxed on my 6800gt, and my friend did on his 6600gt, i think performance was good with those cards.. (1280x1024, 4xaa)

well.. that was facry made by crytek. farcry2 has nothing to do with crytek, not even with the original farcry game. i really don´t know why ubisoft uses the name for their game.

well.. that was facry made by crytek. farcry2 has nothing to do with crytek, not even with the original farcry game. i really don´t know why ubisoft uses the name for their game.

Because they bought the rights to it. It's a sequel and just because it doesn't have Jack Carver in it doesn't mean it doesn't have anything to do with the original Far Cry. I think it will be much better with being able to choose different characters instead of being limited to playing only the one character. I'm just glad EA didn't get ahold of it. They would have screwed it up for sure. I have faith in Ubisoft making a very good game out of it.

Guest SuppA-SnipA

i said before and ill say it again

im scared, ubisoft will take a probable awesome game and poo on it, they will just mess it up!!! and ill say this too, we are so thankful Crytek are the dev's for Crysis and not EA

THANK U THANK U :)

Guest SuppA-SnipA

ok ya that was awesome lol...so was Splinter cell 1-4...OK point being i hope they dont screw up Far cry 2, any ubi dev's here, mark my words :) (dont mess up)