Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

More Vista problems...

When I got to words "test drive" I pictured a Yugo with a custom paint job and a wing. Which just about sums up Vista for me.

haha and some neon ground lights with glasspack mufflers

We welcome you to Vista, with it's enhanced user interface it will appeal to all, secure enough to leave anywhere without worry, although this is subject to change without notice and without any action on our part until it's too late and someone has already broken into your Vista and stole your possessions. With the release of enhancement pack 1 you will need to bring Vista back in so we can replace everything under the hood..

Vistacruiser.jpg

Guest Lavell

Robin: Holy false advertisements Batman! It's the real truth about Vista!!!

Batman: Quick Robin! Activate the Bat lie detector! It's our only chance to save Gotham!!

Uhm.. I think you crossed the line. you are so far past the line, the line is a dot to you.

Man I keep clicking edit instead of quote, so used to just glancing over and clicking the first button from the left, my bad.

didn't the Romans go through this a couple thousand years ago? Thinking they were the hottest . in the known world right before they pretty went under for...well forever so far lol.

Thank the Carthaginians, specifically Hannibal for that...guy had balls to invade Italy when the romans were at the top of their own game...

Thank the Carthaginians, specifically Hannibal for that...guy had balls to invade Italy when the romans were at the top of their own game...

I was just a young buck then, but I have a fear of elephants to this day.

I was just a young buck then, but I have a fear of elephants to this day.

Would have loved to be alive back then just to see the romans get their asses whooped...

And sp1 is like, what, 3gb to download?...

So, if we build it, they will come, and we will tell them...

However big the final file will be it's still bigger than a decent, well rounded OS should even be...

but it's a sp....

Yes I know, but I'm just saying...

Well, I... I really, omg, am I talking out loud again?

Yes but that's not your biggest problem, you're also a bit schitzo.

I am not...

Ermm, yes I am.

I get the feeling the "man" who designed Vista may have had a similar, if not more in depth and multipled conversation in the board room that day.