Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

More Vista problems...

Doesn't this thread make you feel like you are part of a soap opera?:eek2:

It's the crappy sets that give it away.

:sweat:

Oranges are better than Apples.

I'm sure someone will be pissed off I posted that and I still can't use Vista as a business OS that will actually cover a company the size of mine. One employee.. Me.

It's the crappy sets that give it away.

:sweat:

You mean the drab colors and the over dramatic acting?

I thought Diy-Street - 'The Blootix years', would be a hit soap..

We have some highly talented actors here, better than most other daytime soaps...

Cast;

Travis - 'Blootix Tycoon', in search for a foothold for his product..

Lavell - 'The defector', looking for a market stake in anything..

KimTjik - 'Son of Travis', waiting for his dad to cop it, so he can become head of 'Blootix'..

CPDMF - 'Reluctant male secretary of Blootix', need I say more..

bubbaxm2 -'The Mother', always looking at telling her son - 'I told you so sunny'..

Ganiscol - 'The Cliff Barnes', out to get back what he feels is rightfully his..

Raju - The adopted son, and preferred 'heir', to the 'Blootix fortune'..

And of course cameo roles from many resident stars....

Sorry, you called it a soap, I had to oblige with a casting list...

regards

Raja

Oranges are better than Apples.

Hey man, Hey Fnck YOU!! oranges are SH!T, don't you know anything? I bet you never even ate an apple. Millions of people are eating apples, doesn't that count for anything? Apple farmers would never use any pesticides or chemicals to preserve freshness. Apples are 733T, classy lady. Apples pwn oranges, why don't you and your oranges get a damn room, orange lover.

Sheesh... some people :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO.. You ever get into an argument where the other side is the absolute clear winner. That's where I'm at now. I got nothing to retort with but that doesn't mean that apples are better.

Very reluctant as I don't even own anything from the FF series. I hate my job, my employer and the customers, although I do have some cool co-workers.

Guest SuppA-SnipA

i actually had a debate in school, in grade 12, apples vs oranges

i say apples

Guest Lavell

This is a pretty good cast. All you need now is a woman to play the seductive mistress who sleeps with Travis while trying to take the company from underneath him.

You mean the drab colors and the over dramatic acting?

I thought Diy-Street - 'The Blootix years', would be a hit soap..

We have some highly talented actors here, better than most other daytime soaps...

Cast;

Travis - 'Blootix Tycoon', in search for a foothold for his product..

Lavell - 'The defector', looking for a market stake in anything..

KimTjik - 'Son of Travis', waiting for his dad to cop it, so he can become head of 'Blootix'..

bubbaxm2 -'The Mother', always looking at telling her son - 'I told you so sunny'..

Ganiscol - 'The Cliff Barnes', out to get back what he feels is rightfully his..

Raju - The adopted son, and preferred 'heir', to the 'Blootix fortune'..

And of course cameo roles from many resident stars....

Sorry, you called it a soap, I had to oblige with a casting list...

regards

Raja

Hey man, Hey Fnck YOU!! oranges are SH!T, don't you know anything? I bet you never even ate an apple. Millions of people are eating apples, doesn't that count for anything? Apple farmers would never use any pesticides or chemicals to preserve freshness. Apples are 733T, classy lady. Apples pwn oranges, why don't you and your oranges get a damn room, orange lover.

Sheesh... some people :rolleyes:

Wow. I wish we had some kind of award for this post.

From the Editor

Greetings Travis,

It's been several months since the Windows Vista launch and IT organizations are reporting a more streamlined desktop environment and greater security, management control, and better self-healing capabilities. The results, they say, are higher service levels and a better experience for end users. A big part of this is due to your feedback and the diligent work to consistently reduce the effort required for roll-out preparation. To familiarize yourself with Windows Vista deployment requirements, check out the latest deployment guides and tools. We also have significantly increased the availability of Windows Vista-compatible applications in addition to ensuring that we offer the right guidance through the "Application Compatibility Toolkit" for you to test-drive Windows Vista in your environment right now. There is peace of mind in knowing that ongoing improvements are available dynamically through Windows Update and we also have announced what is coming in Windows Vista SP1 to help you to better plan and continue with your ongoing pilots. The first thing to note is that Windows update is taking care of important incremental fixes and while SP1 delivers enhancements to compatibility and reliability, it will not contain new features. It is built and tested to enable smooth transitions for applications from Windows Vista RTM to Windows Vista SP1. If you want more information on the latest Windows Updates, here are two Knowledge Base articles that address reliability and compatibility: KB 938194, KB 938979.

lol, I love my MS Partners email...they only announce how great their OS is and how everyone just falls all over themselves to install it and praise it...*sigh*

didn't the Romans go through this a couple thousand years ago? Thinking they were the hottest . in the known world right before they pretty went under for...well forever so far lol.

all roads lead to Rome I guess..

They can sure paint pretty pictures, that's why they are in employment.

Linux all the way, stuck it on a 512k ram laptop using a mobile c2, Vista was supplied with the machine, basically it would not run properly, serious speed issues and multi tasking out of the window. 'No good for man or beast'.

The latest Linux Ubuntu in, guess what? Smooth as you like and ultra slick, oh yeah, it's free too...

regards

Raja

When I got to words "test drive" I pictured a Yugo with a custom paint job and a wing. Which just about sums up Vista for me.