More Vista problems...

Angry_Games

well shatteredsteel you must be just as stupid as I am, so I guess Linux users are no better than Blootix and Mac and Sun users.

Maybe the guy is right, and we just don't know what we are talking about. Just because we've installed the thing 100+ times on 100+ hardware configs with 100+ software configs and had problems on probably 98% of those installs doesn't really mean Vista is a piece of crap, in fact I think it means the exact opposite, that Vista should be run to as fast as you can run and installed on every single machine you can get your hands on because without Vista, we are nothing but losers who haven't crawled out of the dark ages of computing.

I mean geez, everyone knows Vista is just exactly like Microsoft claims...the best OS ever built, the most stable, the most secure, the most compatible. Why else would they offer 9 different versions? Mac OSX is stupid for giving everyone the entire OS without breaking it down into different costs for different features. But we already knew Mac users were idiots anyway.

Linux, I mean, how good can a FREE operating system be? LOL. Come on, Linux for free is like getting turds for free. We all know if it doesn't cost a $100+ then it is nothing but a pile of crap that can't be trusted. And let us not even get into the security holes everyone knows run rampant in Linux. Stupid webserver hosts/admins think they are so smart for making almost every webserver a Linux box, but man, a free OS with all those problems? Hahahaha. Ganiscol is totally correct.

Windows Vista should run everything. I think I see the point now. I'm going to begin installing Vista on every computer in the house/lab now, and if my webhost won't switch to Vista, I'll just find one who is willing to take my money knowing they are giving me the most stable, secure OS ever made.

Microsoft doesn't lie. That is not in their best interest. So of course their view is not polluted by the fact they created Vista. Plus look at their track record. Heck, my Xbox360 is broken AGAIN but that isn't Microsoft's fault. I can't figure out why they would extend the warranty on those Xbox360's when its SO OBVIOUS that it is the user's fault for the things breaking, even the ones bought brand new and failed within a few hours.

Gosh you people, don't be so hard on Ganiscol. He's a very bright individual and you are all seemingly just jealous that his ideas are too new, too true, to be accepted. Stop being elitists ok? I'm going to make him Admin here and we'll finally be headed into the proper direction so that this forum only gives proper, truthful answers to those in need.

It's about time that you came to your senses. :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well shatteredsteel you must be just as stupid as I am, so I guess Linux users are no better than Blootix and Mac and Sun users.

Linux, I mean, how good can a FREE operating system be? LOL. Come on, Linux for free is like getting turds for free. We all know if it doesn't cost a $100+ then it is nothing but a pile of crap that can't be trusted. And let us not even get into the security holes everyone knows run rampant in Linux. Stupid web server hosts/admins think they are so smart for making almost every web server a Linux box, but man, a free OS with all those problems? Hahahaha. Ganiscol is totally correct.

Not to mention that M$ Server is a MILLION times lighter on a server than any Unix/Linux (Apple included since it is based on BSD Unix) platform. And how can a FREE operating system that is being worked on by thousands of people world-wide, and is the de-facto standard in many parts of the world be beaten by an OS that has a couple hundred of the worlds "best" programmers in Redmond, WA working on it? I guess Linux, Unix, and Apple should just throw in the towel now.

Microsoft doesn't lie. That is not in their best interest.

Sorry...I just about vomited my very soul out at the thought of a company as PURE and CLEAN as Microsoft actually lying...I mean they were right to sue Linux for stealing their code, especially when they were claiming to promote the open source community.

*sigh* I guess You and I are just dinosaurs Angry...

/M$ is God Rant

On a side note: What the hell is blootix?

The only thing that keeps me on XP is games, Vista is of no use to me at present. As far as Linux, Kubuntu, Ubuntu and PclinuxOS are solid for people who use their Pc's for daily tasks like word processing, browsing etc; Yes it is a viable and free alternative with some very slick coding by talented people, getting closer and closer to full ease of use without command line entries. In terms of security risks, they are all hackable to some and great extents, still worth trying out for a while.

regards

Raja

Yeah I am all for support of the up and coming alternatives for every day non enthusiast machines, only limited by lack of all enthusiast software at this time. The situation can only improve with further support from users..

regards

Raja

It's only for the non enthusiast day to day stuff where cutting edge is not important (cutting edge to me means the latest games and benchmarks).. A second PC, or a situation where basic tasks are undertaken are fine for the newer spins of Linux that are now being released.. PClinuxOS, the later Kubuntu (edgy/feisty) are great on working motherbaords, I have been very impressed for something that's free to be this polished... Of course it's all a game of opinions..

regards

Raja

you're on top form today man....

I will just keep my preferences to myself from now on in...:)

In fact we all should, let's never post on another forum again, ok? Unless it's running Blootix 2.35 onwards..:)

regards

Raja

I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before. But now it's time for me to come out of the closet:

*crying*

:sad:I'm an idiot! I don't know what Blootix is! I've never heard it before! I'm so ashamed!! I'm so sorry!!:sad:

Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?

*sobbing, wiping tears*

wtf???

you guys never heard of Blootix???

sheesh, all these years I thought you guys were cream of the crop about hardware and software...it really makes me sad to learn this about you all...