More Vista problems...

Angry_Games

Guest SuppA-SnipA

i finally got a 2gb kit (RAM) and vista runs soooo much smoother compared to 1gb

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lavell

My wife's laptop came with 32-bit Vista. I didn't have too much of a choice either. She likes it, I guess. I on the other hand is waiting for 64-bit Vista to be cleaned of bugs! I only hope Service Pack 1 can do the job.

A_G: Get a reality check instead of pretending you (technically) understand half of the "evidence against vista" you keep posting - its a lost cause, because in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares about your little crusade. If you were coming from the other side of the fence (die hard Linux or Mac addict) I could somewhat understand it, but to keep spouting how superior XP is, just shows what a tool you are.

I guess you must enjoy the groupies you acquired with this constant and boring hatespeak about vista - I honestly cant think of another reason why one would act like you do...

... because in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares about your little crusade. If you were coming from the other side of the fence (die hard Linux or Mac addict) I could somewhat understand it, but to keep spouting how superior XP is, just shows what a tool you are.

Wow, we got a new kid on the block! A freaking dangerous crusader, I suppose. Since the threads about religion and politics were closed we really need some new thrilling stuff. Thanks a lot Ganiscol and let the show starts!

I guess you must enjoy the groupies you acquired with this constant and boring hatespeak about vista - I honestly cant think of another reason why one would act like you do...

Oh, yes, we all - except for CPDMF - include A_G in our prayers every morning.

We do wear underpants with A_G's ugly face on.

Yeh, we're some really die hard A_G groupies!

Seriously a customer left about four hours ago regretting he allowed himself to be talked into getting Vista with his new machine. I've helped him with some stuff, but now he reported that the driver for the printer makes MS Office 2007 unable to load, so to work in MS Office 2007 he has to uninstall the driver, but what's the point of working in MS Office without being able to print?

So I think it's you Garnisol who needs a reality check. For folks in the business, like some of us, Vista hasn't really been such a smooth and well behaved OS as we would have wished to. What the heck, I'm anyway that die hard Linux punk you're talking about!

Governments and major corporations around the world have forbid their computers to be upgraded to Vista because of stability issues. Leaders in the industry have almost unanimously said that for the majority of users Vista should be avoided. And because of the slow adaptation Vista has received Microsoft has extended support of XP.

Ganiscol, It's one thing for a person to say something foolish but it's quite another to go out of one's way to be the fool.

Has it actually come down to the point where people get upset because someone doesn't like a certain OS? I wish I could wake up in the morning and actually find time to be pissed off about someone that doesn't like what I think about an OS..

Even had someone get upset at me the other day for making fun of AMD's marketing strategy. (If you can call it that).

Guest Lavell

I'm trying to figure out how do you make such a statement when you don't have all the facts?:confused:

How much do you know Angry Games? I mean do you really know him? If you've known him or talked to him, you would have found out that he's in the business of testing computer hardware and software and writes reports about it. He's been doing this for the last 3 years (if not longer) that I've known him.

This is NOT a crusade. It's a business. Angry Games doesn't have to pretend that he knows Vista. It's a FACT that he knows about Vista because it's his job to know about Vista. Angry Games doesn't care if we all go against his opinion and go out and get Vista. It's his job to get the software, evaluates it, and then writes reports about it based on his experiences with it. In comparison to Windows XP, he believes that Windows Vista is far from being a performing stable OS. That's his opinion. He's entitled to it based on his experiences. So for you to come out and say what you've said is not only foolish, it's childish!

Praz said it perfectly and I will repeat it: "Ganiscol, It's one thing for a person to say something foolish but it's quite another to go out of one's way to be the fool!" And that's exactly what you have displayed here!:cool:

A_G: Get a reality check instead of pretending you (technically) understand half of the "evidence against vista" you keep posting - its a lost cause, because in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares about your little crusade. If you were coming from the other side of the fence (die hard Linux or Mac addict) I could somewhat understand it, but to keep spouting how superior XP is, just shows what a tool you are.

Ganiscol, have you ever tried to do anything productive on Vista? How about it's great multimedia frontend aka Media Center, ever tried using that? How about using a TV with Vista, have you ever tried to watch a movie on your TV using any media player?

...Obviously not.