Soyo Kt600

(see DFI for a better board)

you're right on there special K. I just got introduced to dfi about a week ago. my god for the money the infinity series boares ROCK. I've built 10 systems over the last week with them in there (people asking me to do custom builds all day lately). I love those things. the lan party is nice, but too flashy for my personal tastes :( standard series boards... solid performance, with a price I don't understand... they seem too cheap to run so well.

soyo on the other hand I can't say the same for. I've given them a chance. infact I've given them too many chances. I used to "sell" them when I worked at compusa. it was more like checking them out for a week before bringing them back and getting a gigabyte/msi/asus board.

Eva gave his two cents, what of it? It is fairly appearent when this many computer geeks tell you SOYO = crap, it probably means something. You say SOYO is your brand of choice because lack of problems, well maybe it's time to switch considering this board might be junk (sounds like a big problem to me). Also eva gave some good possible answers to solve your problem and you get all pissed about the burn it comment. Chill it man, I wonder how little things in real life get you all pissed? I wouldn't want to see that

It was a "you suck, buy a better brand" comment, plainly said. It wasn't positive. The troubleshooting on the other part was, so kudos to that. ;)