DIY Street people, extreme?

catkicker

Here I was thinking we were going to see another computer with a Home Depot sponsorship. Guess I can continue to work on my cascade setup. In the last three weeks I have managed to get 2 compressors mounted to a piece of plywood. I might be far enough by Christmas I will be able to start a worklog.

Great! I love all pics! Working on a new water box myself!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does the fan have LEDs or Halogen bulbs?

It'll have 4x 1000W Metal Halide "diodes", LMFAO.

So you didn't honestly expect the town to let you install a industrial grade cooling setup in your house, did you?

Great! I love all pics! Working on a new water box myself!
Are you building a chiller? I'm lucky in the fact that I use a cube case so I can actually fit a cascade in a custom case below my rig and make it look just right. As long as I never have to move the thing I'm in good shape.

Guest SuppA-SnipA

just stick ur computers in a fridge ;)

i dont consider my self extreme, well maybe a bit, but people call my crazy

Nice Bong. I have a friend with a dual Bong out on his balcony, its much nicer to run it outside. And i know what a real Bong is, but i'm just used to calling a cooling tower a Bong. Also i had some crazy feeling that i have read this some where else. And people asked the same questions about the honeycomb material.

Diff_lock; it's an evaporative cooler, more precisely a cooling tower. Your evaporative cooler isn't per se a cooling tower and looks a lot like a bong; so I can let that one squeak by.

When you first referred to your evaporative cooler as a bong I was :confused: WTF; it would be easier (at least for me) if you were to call them by their proper name.

@ catkicker, when are we gonna see pics of the finished cooling towers?