1. 1.

• Review site or in a review?
    • I was solicited to come here by someone
    • Random Google Search
    • Another tech site/BBS
    • I am part of the conspiracy that A_G is afraid of
    • Not options 1-5...

Guest Lavell

Angry, I'm laughing my butt off! I never knew Batman and Robin had an affair!:eek2:

I must say I do like the Darth Vader pic.;)

Google. I couldn't get the DFI to boot but once I got here, 5 minutes of searching had me the solution.

I then spent weeks just reading and learning.

lol - i pissed myself when i 1st saw that Vader pic - had it as the desktop pic for a while, dud res & all.

I was considering an Expert board and asked a couple questions on some forum. They quickly sent me here and I just stayed. I had always done little mickey mouse overclocks but nothing serious.

The Expert was a great choice and this forum was an even better one.

Got a DFI 875P-T w/ a P4 630 from NewEgg, reading their customer reviews brought me here. MB needed a new bios chip before it would recognize the CPU, all my questions were answered here. Got the system running!

Being my first build and a success got me hooked. After reading the forum for 3-4 months, I finally became a member. My 1-year anniversary and only 200 posts :(. I like to lurk, learning your wisdom and laughing at the comedy.

Crossed over from an Asus a8nsli-deluxe to a DFI sli-d after my buddy kept getting better performance with all other components between the two of us being the same. He said the best part, was that there was this forum called DFI Street that had a lot of info to bail me out when I stepped on my you know what. For me, very little has changed over the last two years - just the name. I've always liked A_G's no-nonsense approach + there are some pretty colorful characters lurking around here. Good stuff.