67 members have voted

1. 1.

• Review site or in a review?
    • I was solicited to come here by someone
    • Random Google Search
    • Another tech site/BBS
    • I am part of the conspiracy that A_G is afraid of
    • Not options 1-5...

i was looking into a new high performance mobo and after looking around for support and finding this site i purchased 3x Nf4 Sli-Dr's... i will probably use dfi in the future as i have come to like the boards....but THIS WEBSITE was the SELLING POINT for my boards....i came here and read awhile b4 purchasing and the AURA of knowledge that surrounded my was unreal. everything you could think of, there was an answer or a great place to start. i am very happy with my mobo choice as i am running a x2 3800 @ 2.6 everyday and can hit 2.75 but its not prime stable, i can game on it, but i like to know it aint gonna crash. :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LIES!!!! ALL LIES!!!!

Well Angry this is no lie............About a year and a half ago I was researching a new 939 computer build. After more searching I had narrowed it down to the DFI motherboard. Then I came across a post that talked about what a real a-hole of an admin they had here at the Street. Hehehe :shake: :nod: :shake: So I had to check that out for myself.

I came to see and got hooked. Turns out AG wasn’t a a-hole, he was just misunderstood. He has the discipline and no nonsense approached and that I cared for. What else can I say?

PS Angry I don't think your an a-hole. :)

ps I'm definitely an a-hole

You know, I read some of the same lies before joining DFI-Street. But you notice, it didn't stop me.

This is simply your online persona, A_G. You are actually a seafood-cat and ya know it!:rolleyes:

Guest navinjohnson

A friend of mine suggested getting a DFI motherboard. I had some issues getting a gfx card into it. My friend told me I was a total noob and sent me a link to DFI-Street.

What got me to stay was Angry's old avatar ( the guy bashing his hands to nubs). That thing was sweet. Now I'm just here for lack of anything better to do :P